General Data is currently searching for a Cost Accountant to be responsible for maintaining procedures to capture and analyze cost data from our manufacturing software (Radius).
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly activities to analyze cost/variances for all jobs.
- Perform analysis on all job costing reports and identify anomalies that require research and correction.
- Establish month-end process for proper cut off and identification of WIP
- Establish month-end process for posting manufacturing system data into company ERP system
- Analyze absorbed costs vs actual manufacturing costs
- Establish analysis and reporting from BI module (Business Intelligence) to monitor profitability on individual jobs
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience in a Manufacturing cost accounting position
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Experience with Radius and/or Accumatica software a plus
- Strong reporting and computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be detail-oriented
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org