General Data Company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to be responsible for supporting the sales cycle by facilitating customer orders for product and serving as a liaison between customers, sales and production.
- Maintains relationship with customers via telephone and email, receives all art, orders and requests for pricing and advises customers regarding the status of their orders in process.
- Speaks directly with prospective customers collecting customer information and product specifications.
- Receives purchase orders from customers via email, fax or telephone. Reviews all aspects of the order before accepting order and confirming.
- Coordinates artwork to determine availability of cutting die and cylinders
- Processes new purchase orders into the system specific to individual job and customer including any particular delivery or shipping requirements
- Routes supplies, job jacket and materials such as paste-ups, artwork, copy, film or prints to work areas to put job order into production.
- Resolve inquiries and investigate complaints in a timely manner exhibiting excellent service and follow through
- Prioritize orders as necessary, which may require selecting from several alternatives to best service the customers’ needs.
- Receives tickets for shipped or delivered product and begins billing process verifies shipping report against packing lists and reviews Customer Transaction Report.
- Must exhibit consistent desire to go above and beyond to ensure customer expectations are being met and exceeded.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to read and interpret ruler, scales and other measurement devices.
- Willingness to learn the label business. Experience with labels or label printing preferred.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Make timely decisions.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company,Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623