General Data Healthcare (www.general-data.com) is a global provider of clinical and research pathology laboratory instrumentation. General Data Healthcare leads the industry in providing barcode tracking equipment for hospitals pathology labs, research labs and reference labs for the purpose of improving tissue specimen traceability.
General Data is currently searching for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to assemble medical and automation equipment in the production of small to medium size electronic and mechanical equipment.
Work as a team member to assist in the assembly of instrumentation to company specifications consistent with the ISO 9001:2015 quality and productivity standards.
Soldering, wiring, and terminating the wires.
- Assemble wire harness.
- Assemble mechanical and electronic sub-assemblies needed for production.
- Understanding basic assembly, test, burn in procedures in different process of product made and ability to operate test equipment.
- Understanding to use schematic and engineering drawings.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
- Prepare the product made to pack and label for stock.
- Complete associated paperwork such as quantity moves, calibration data, and quality final test form.
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards.
- Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred. Vocational technical course and High School graduate with related electronics and mechanical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to read, comprehend assembly drawings, and schematic circuit diagram.
- Able to trouble shoot simple circuit and mechanical issue.
- Ability to follow quality and safety procedures.
- Ability to use small hand tools such as: crimpers, strippers, wrenches, screw drivers and pliers.
- Soldering certificate a plus.
- Able to operate computer and use Microsoft Office program.
- Capable of reading ruler, caliper, and other measuring devices.
- Knowledge of basic math, including working with metric and standard unit, strong mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Possess good hand-eye coordination and is able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Able to lift to 60 pounds, perform repetitious duties and walk or stand for long periods of time daily.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623