General Data is currently searching for an ERP Administrator to provide technical and functional support in the areas of: ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and training.
Corporate office is in Cincinnati Ohio with Manufacturing Plants in Cincinnati and Atlanta. This position may work out of the Cincinnati or Atlanta Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day administration of EFI Radius Multi-site system.
- Identify opportunities for implementation of new features or features not currently in use, make recommendations and work with management and end-users to implement features or changes to improve efficiencies.
- Assist in developing reports and reporting dashboards to improve data analysis and business intelligence.
- Assist with streamlining internal processes and data flow.
- Provide end user support and troubleshooting for issues related to EFI Radius.
- Manage system user access, permissions and security.
- Research issues, resolve problems and recommend appropriate changes.
- Plan, manage and execute software installations and upgrades.
- Provide general use training and training of new features, functions and 3rd party add-ons.
- Create and maintain both end-user and administrative documentation.
- Manage licensing and support agreements.
- Manage integrity of data - ensuring data backups, archiving and active maintenance is performed.
- Communicate between departments to understand their business processes; customize and configure ERP functionality accordingly.
- Must have experience with EFI Radius.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent years of experience.
- 1-5 years of EFI Radius administration or Power User experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Experience training users in an individual or group setting.
- Excellent problem solving, organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Databases.
- Experience with Analytics and Reporting.
General Data Company offers a total rewards compensation, with a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623