General Data is currently recruiting for an Estimator to be responsible for analyzing product specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for all printed label products.
- Receives all quotation requests from the sales team and customer service to prepare Estimates
- Gather and review information necessary to estimate job including artwork, blueprints, specifications, and other related material
- Work closely with internal and external customers to formulate estimates and resolve conflicts
- Compute cost estimates and price summaries for specified jobs, and presents prepared Estimates
- Maintain performance metrics databases to ensure effectiveness of continuous improvement initiatives
- Stay current on new printing processes, procedures, equipment, materials, etc. to maintain accurate estimates
- Provide training and mentoring to sales team and customer service as necessary on new printing processes, procedures, equipment, materials, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Completes all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Relevant experience working in a printing or packaging environment is strongly preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Show clear skills in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from managers, sales representatives, and co-workers.
- Strong working knowledge on how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, rulers, scales and other measurement devices.
- Make accurate and timely decisions
- Strong analytical and counting/math skills
- Strong judgment and critical thinking – identify and evaluate issues at hand
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to adjust to daily needs
- Must be a team player, open to working closely with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups and all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with EFI Radius or another similar ERP systems a plus
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc., Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: email@example.com