General Data Company, Inc. (www.general-data.com) is a leading provider of products and technologies for identification, tracking and data management applications. General Data delivers innovative barcode labeling, identification, and wireless products and solutions that improve business process accuracy, productivity and performance.
We are currently searching for Narrow Web Flexographic Operators.
- Set up/adjust press for job runs to meet specifications
- Monitor product and computerized equipment for quality during job runs. Check precision of detail against specifications. Take action to correct any problems
- Print jobs maintaining optimum production rate, registration, and quality standard within company and customer guidelines
- Interface with production software to record job status, material, and labor information
- Comply with all company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines
- Ensure proper cleanliness of work station, and immediate area by following good housekeeping practice
- Instruct and train new operators and boxers as needed
- Assist boxer when necessary
- Follow all standard safety guidelines
- 1-5 years experience is necessary
- Experience in running Nilpeter, Cohesio, Mark Andy, and Comco presses is a plus
- Knowledge of or experienced in operation of flexographic and 3 and 5 roll coating applicators
- Working knowledge of ink management for waterbase, film, and UV inks is a plus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Good math and mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015
This is a full time position with overtime available and full benefits package.
Interested people must send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Fax (513) 965-3623