We are currently searching for future leaders in the Narrow Web Flexographic Press Operations. If you are ready to take the challenge and be part of the change here at GDC, send us your resume, or email us with your information. If you are looking for a career and desire a skillset to advance, please reach out and ask about our training program.
- Set up/adjust press for job runs to meet specifications and help improve the process.
- Monitor product and computerized equipment for quality during job runs. Check precision of detail against specifications. Take action to correct any problems.
- Print jobs maintaining optimum production rate, registration, and quality standard within company and customer guidelines.
- Interface with production software to record job status, material, and labor information.
- Be part of the change and improvements with all company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines.
- Taking pride in your company, workstation and immediate area with good housekeeping practices.
- Be part of training new operators and boxers as needed.
- Assist others when necessary.
- Comply with all company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines.
- Have at least 1-5 years experience, but if not we will train you.
- Experience in running Nilpeter, Cohesio, Mark Andy, ETI and Lemu presses is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ink management for water base, film, and UV inks is a plus.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Good math and mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus
This is a full time position with overtime available and full benefits package.
Interested people must send resume, shift preference (1st, 2nd or 3rd) and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623