General Data is currently searching for 1st shift Narrow Web Flexographic Press Operators at our Atlanta plant.
• Efficiently and accurately operate Comco/Mark Andy/ETI flexo presses to achieve maximum quality throughout the job.
• Adjust press to accommodate for new product rolls.
• Review job information and accurately setup equipment according to specifications to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Monitor and inspect the quality of each run, and flag any defects/ non-conforming product.
• Troubleshoot equipment and adjust as necessary to ensure the order continues to process correctly.
• Accurately maintain written records of production, including production time, downtime, and waste.
• Remove loads from press using a hand truck.
• Assist in the handling of dies and examining of dies for defects.
• Perform maintenance duties on equipment as needed.
• Train others on the process for operating flexo equipment.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Communicate with other shifts on job status and press schedule.
• Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
• Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
• Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
• 1-5 years experience is necessary
• Experience in running Comco/Mark Andy/ETI presses is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
• Knowledge of or experienced in operation of flexographic and 3 and 5 roll coating applicators.
• Working knowledge of ink management for waterbase, film, and UV inks is a plus
• Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
• Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
• Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
• Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus.
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623