General Data Company is looking for a Graphics/Prepress Specialist to prepare art work needed for Flexographic presses.
- Follow ISO policy standards to insure they are implemented, practiced and maintained.
- Manage and be accountable for the relationship with internal and external sales.
- Provide graphic, color guidance for quality improvements.
- Provide technical support to the plant regarding 4 color process improvements.
- Prepares Art and Graphic files for flexographic and digital reproduction.
- Prepares CAD files for flexographic and digital.
- Receive and log in all artwork.
- Preflight artwork and create art file.
- Generate proofs and proof approval form for customer
- Step & distort artwork for plates
- Create plate folders for new jobs.
- Pull, file and maintain plate and art files.
- Check EBI proofs from Imprint for accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Creative Suite Designs, and CAD.
- Barcode knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness to learn the label business. Experience with labels or label printing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in the use of browser-based applications and Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet or exceed goals set by company.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623