General Data is currently searching for an Ink Room Tech on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Monitors the press schedule to formulate inks and the quantities needed.
- Ensures that the ink inventory paperwork is completed correctly daily.
- Maintains and updates the ink formulation computer system as necessary.
- Determines formula required to duplicate customer’s sample.
- Records and issues color formulas and mixing procedure to appropriate works.
- Estimates quantity of ink to be mixed according to coverage requirements.
- Monitors press related ink problems and suggests solutions.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Observe company work rules and safety regulations.
- Assist Make Ready Dept. as needed.
- Any duties assigned by GDC management.
- Must have good judgment of color.
- Have an understanding of the basic principles of flexographic pressure sensitive label converting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Mathematical abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Able to lift 25-35 lbs. frequently
- Able to bend, twist and kneel
- Capable of standing for extended length of time
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org