General Data is currently searching for an Instrumentation Assembler to assemble medical and automation equipment in the production of small to medium size electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Work as a team member to assist in the assembly of instrumentation to company specifications consistent with the ISO 9001:2015 quality and productivity standards.
- Soldering, wiring, and terminating the wires.
- Assemble wire harness.
- Assemble mechanical and electronic sub-assemblies needed for production.
- Understanding basic assembly, test, burn in procedures in different process of product made and ability to operate test equipment.
- Understanding to use schematic and engineering drawings.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
- Prepare the product made to pack and label for stock.
- Complete associated paperwork such as quantity moves, calibration data, and quality final test form.
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards.
- Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred. Vocational technical course and High School graduate with related electronics and mechanical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to read, comprehend assembly drawings, and schematic circuit diagram.
- Able to trouble shoot simple circuit and mechanical issue.
- Ability to follow quality and safety procedures.
- Ability to use small hand tools such as: crimpers, strippers, wrenches, screw drivers and pliers.
- Soldering certificate a plus.
- Able to operate computer and use Microsoft Office program.
- Capable of reading ruler, caliper, and other measuring devices.
- Knowledge of basic math, including working with metric and standard unit, strong mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Possess good hand-eye coordination and is able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Able to lift to 60 pounds, perform repetitious duties and walk or stand for long periods of time daily.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623