General Data is currently searching for an Instrumentation Technician Assistant to assist the Instrumentation Technician in the production of small to medium size electronic and mechanical instrumentation.
Work as a team member to assist in the assembly of instrumentation to company specifications consistent with the ISO 9001:2015 quality and productivity standards.
- Soldering and terminating wiring.
- Crimping connectors on wire.
- Assemble sub-assemblies needed for production.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
- Pack and label units for stock.
- Complete associated paperwork, such as quantity moves, calibration data, production paperwork and enter into databases when applicable.
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards.
- Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred.
- Able to read, comprehend assembly drawings and schematic circuit diagrams.
- Able to troubleshoot electromechanics functions.
- Ability to follow quality and safety procedures.
- Ability to use small hand tools such as: crimpers, strippers, wrenches, screw drivers and pliers.
- Soldering certificate a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Capable of reading micrometers and other measuring devices.
- Knowledge of basic math, including working with decimals, and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Possess good hand-eye coordination and is able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds, perform repetitious duties and walk or stand for long periods of time on a daily basis.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org