General Data is currently searching for a Lab /QA Process Manager to oversee the quality assurance program for the facility insuring that proper testing and analysis of all products produced in accordance with the guidelines of General Data Company. The Lab /QA Process Manager will also lead the daily implementation of the Quality Management System, to include quality assurance practices, quality control measures and continuous improvement projects. The Lab /QA Process Manager must be a “hands on” leader and heavily engaged with production, customer service and customers to ensure that the facility is meeting customer expectations.
This role requires excellent communication and computer skills, specifically in the development of Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
This position will work in our Atlanta Manufacturing facility.
- Heavy interface with Production Supervision, Production Associates, Sales, and Customers.
- Assess products manufactured and test as needed.
- Prequalify inbound materials.
- Work with Corporate VP R&D and/or suppliers/customers to attain requirements and assess samples for functionality.
- Design QA parameters and processes for new and existing products, fabricate testing equipment as needed.
- Assemble Lab prototypes for evaluation internally or for customer qualifications.
- Observe production and Lab processes to insure continuity and accuracy of manufacturing on large and small scale work.
- Establish a database of samples, QA parameters, testing procedures, RMAs, etc. for ease of access and maintain accuracy.
- Recommend changes in processes, equipment, testing frequency and procedures to maintain efficiency.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance for the implementation and adherence of all quality programs internally and at raw material suppliers.
- Provide technical support to plant management regarding process/product improvements including key financial input.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science field preferred.
- Previous experience in quality assurance for a consumer product manufacturer required.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in Flexo Printing or related field, a plus.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org