We are currently searching for Narrow Web Lead Flexographic Operator to run a small 3rd shift at our McMann facility. Lead Flexographic Operator is to direct the shift activities by coordinating with employees and other departments to ensure production targets are met each day in an efficient and safe manner.
• Approve set-ups and monitor quality.
• Coordinate shift activities with other departments to ensure all manufacturing objectives are accomplished in an efficient manner.
• Monitor, instruct and discipline employees on proper safe operating methods.
• Interpret and administer company policies and procedures.
• Operate the shift in a professional manner by upholding work ethic, fairness and temperament at all times.
• Incorporate plant floor organization and cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Provide direction, development and leadership to production personnel to achieve company goals.
• Comply and enforce all safety and environmental regulations.
• Makes recommendations to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change in status of employees.
• This position is a working lead position and will be responsible for operating a Flexographic Cohesio Press on a daily basis.
• 2+yrs of proven experience as a Lead or in a relatable role.
• 1-5 years experience is necessary.
• Experience in running Nilpeter, Cohesio, Mark Andy, ETI and Comco presses is a plus.
• Extensive flexographic printing press experience.
• Working knowledge of flexographic presses, dies, inks, substrates, coatings, plates, rewind and other print production procedures.
• Proven analytical, communication and mechanical skills.
• Good organizational, planning and leadership abilities.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook) to analyze data and trends.
• Experience in using manufacturing production software (Radius).
• Previous experience/best practices implementing and using continuous improvement/lean tools such as; Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, Transactional Lean, etc. to drive improvement.
• Able to lift up to 75lbs
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus
This is a full time position with overtime available and full benefits package.
Interested people must send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623