General Data is currently searching for a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician to work in our McMann Road plant location.
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance on all Printing equipment, support equipment, finishing equipment and basic shop repairs. This includes a strong servo drive understanding and PLC’s. A fast pace environment that may require alternating between troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and emergency machine repairs.
- Analyze conditions and provide solutions - Identify and examine production equipment failures to understand root cause analysis, with the help of interpreting schematics and drawings. Investigate and repair electrical & mechanical systems such as: pneumatics, drives and hydraulics.
- Prioritize PM, repairs, innovation and communication - Actively seeking ways to improve plant efficiency and cost savings and maintaining an open dialogue with lead and supervisor regarding day-to-day activities
- Compliance – OSHA, safety, environmental regulations, and company policies
- Must have strong machine and electrical maintenance experience
- Prior printing press maintenance experience is a plus
- PLC experience is a must
- Electrical experience is a must
- AC/DC servo experience is a must
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to work on ladders and power lifts
- Basic computer skills
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623