General Data Company, Inc. (www.general-data.com) is a leading provider of products and technologies for identification, tracking and data management applications. General Data delivers innovative bar code labeling, identification, and wireless products and solutions that improve business process accuracy, productivity and performance.
General Data is currently searching for a Maintenance Electrician Technician to perform the basic duties below:
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance on all Printing equipment, support equipment, finishing equipment and basic shop repairs. This includes a strong servo drive understanding and PLC’s. A fast pace environment that may require alternating between troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and emergency machine repairs.
- Analyze conditions and provide solutions - Identify and examine production equipment failures to understand root cause analysis, with the help of interpreting schematics and drawings. Investigate and repair electrical & mechanical systems such as: pneumatics, drives and hydraulics.
- Prioritize PM, repairs, innovation and communication - Actively seeking ways to improve plant efficiency and cost savings and maintaining an open dialogue with lead and supervisor regarding day-to-day activities
- Compliance – OSHA, safety, environmental regulations, and company policies
- Must have strong machine and electrical maintenance experience
- Prior printing press maintenance experience is a plus
- PLC experience is a plus (active Journeyman license a plus)
- Electrical experience is a must
- AC/DC servo experience is a must
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Ability to use hand tools
- Basic computer skills
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623