General Data is currently searching for a 1st shift Maintenance Technician to work in our Atlanta plant.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection on all company equipment, report findings to supervisor and take appropriate action.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- To have knowledge of the operation, service, repair, assembly, and adjustment of equipment and to acquire the same knowledge of any new equipment or systems added.
- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services.
- Maintain production inventory and maintenance inventory.
- Utilize company computer programs in daily operations.
- Maintain communication between shift maintenance and supervisors.
- Coordinate maintenance tasks between shifts, management, supervisors, outside contractors and all department heads.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with all safety, environmental regulations, and company policies.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Prior flexographic printing press maintenance experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with vendors and other General Data team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and quality conscious.
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs., perform repetitious duties and walk or stand for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- Ability to use hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623