General Data is currently searching for 3rd shift Make Ready Techs. This person will be responsible for making sure all staged orders are correct and have everything necessary from start to finish. This entails removing, cleaning and putting away all dies, perfs and inks from the presses. Hours Sunday through Thursday 11pm to 7am.
• Check the order of the jobs at every press for correctness.
• Make sure every staged order has everything needed to run.(Dies, Perfs, Plates and Inks)
• Fill out and initial the QC production checklist.
• Stage orders for all presses and all needed components for said orders.
• Pick up, clean and put away all dies, perfs and inks from presses staged by you.
• Maintain Die and Perf inventory via hand scanner.
• Clean and return Print Cylinders to proper location.
• Help maintain Ink inventory.
• Keep Make ready clean at all times.
• Follow all standard safety guidelines.
• Have an understanding of the basic principles of flexographic pressure sensitive label converting.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Mathematical abilities
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Able to lift 25-35 lbs. frequently
• Able to bend, twist and kneel
• Capable of standing for extended length of time
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623