General Data is currently searching for Pre-press/Kitter at our Atlanta printing facility.
- Mounting printing plates
- Pulling cutting dies
- Mix ink and clean inks pans
- Provide support to Press Operator
- Aid in monitoring quality throughout press run
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Assist trouble shooting minor mechanical issues when maintenance is not available
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration
- 1-2 years production experience is necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and carrying materials up to 40 pounds: occasional lifting up to 60 pounds.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus.
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623