General Data is currently searching for an entry level Depot Service Technician to provide phone tech support to service, and repair bar code, line and laser printers and other electrical commercial computer peripheral equipment.
• Repair, install, maintain, and calibrate, various types of copiers or printers, biomedical medical equipment, and instrumentation.
• Perform preventive maintenance and electrical safety testing of equipment, devices, and systems.
• Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions.
• Provide technical assistance and instruction to personnel regarding equipment operation and maintenance.
• Associate’s degree in electronics or biomedical equipment technology, preferred.
• At least 1-year experience in customer service.
• Basic understanding of electronics and electromechanical equipment is required.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Position may include some field service work and other related duties.
• Valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623