General Data Company, Inc. (www.general-data.com) is a leading provider of products and technologies for identification, tracking and data management applications. General Data delivers innovative bar code labeling, identification, and wireless products and solutions that improve business process accuracy, productivity and performance.
General Data is currently searching for a Production Clerk to support the production process in our Coating Department.
- Prepare and gather all info needed to create estimates
- Convert estimates into orders for production
- Schedule production jobs for the Coating Manufacturing Department
- Assist with inventory
- Uphold and follow company policies and procedures.
- Perform various administrative duties as requested.
- One (1) to Three (3) years of customer service, office or sales support experience
- Make accurate and timely decisions
- Strong analytical and counting/math skills
- Strong judgment and critical thinking – identifies and evaluates issues at hand
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to adjust to daily needs
- Must be a team player, open to working closely with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups and all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with EFI Radius or other similar ERP systems a plus
- Experience with Flexographic printing a plus
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623