We are currently searching for a Production Scheduler. The Production Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining scheduled production assets. This position assists in establishing continuity in our production process and helps ensure all jobs get processed efficiently.
An ideal candidate is someone with a background in manufacturing or scheduling, a relationship builder, is reliable and hardworking.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule all incoming orders on presses and ensure that all orders are produced as scheduled.
- Answer status requests from Sales and liaison between Sales and Finishing personnel on overruns.
- Assist with Change Orders.
- Inform Sales of order delays/late jobs.
- Track all “Blanket” and “Master” orders and ensure they are produced, ran and shipped as needed.
- Assist Plant Superintendent in coordination of Stock Products replacement.
- Expedite orders when possible per requests with appropriate fee assignments.
- Coordinate all label inventory as reported by warehouse.
- Follow all standard safety guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of relevant business process knowledge.
- Detail oriented and can focus for long periods of time.
- Adaptable and capable of modifying practices and handling new assignments smoothly.
- Capable of working in a team environment and alone with a high sense of urgency.
- Self-starter with the ability to build and foster vital relationships.
- Possess skills to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet or exceed goals set by company.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623