General Data Company is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist that will work in General Data’s Healthcare Manufacturing Division. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct or improve GDC’s final products and processes in order to meet established quality standards. This is an entry level position.
- Conduct thorough inspection of incoming parts and outgoing finished product.
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and propose solutions with management.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Experience in the quality field, perferabley in the medical device or small instrument manufacturing setting.
- Ability to read 2D drawings of product components.
- Ability to take measurements of critical dimensions of parts to verify the specifications against drawings.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- A high level of communication skills to be able to communicate problems to our suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to use and read a caliper correctly.
- Ability to use and read a multi-meter correctly.
- To be a quick learner.
- To be a self-starter.
- To be dependable.
- Solidworks experience a plus.
This position has the ability to grow and expand within the department.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (513) 965-3623
Email to: email@example.com