General Data Company is looking for a Quality Control Clerk to perform quality control and assurance work in a manufacturing environment by supporting the Quality Manager to improve and build the quality program following ISO 9001 requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete, extract, verify, and update manufacturing time sheets per work instructions
- Assist Quality Manager to maintain quality standards and comply with ISO requirements
- Maintain documentation and assist in preparation of quality audits per ISO and customers
- Log all Customer Complaints and Internal Non-Conformances in ERP System
- Create, send, and follow up on all Return Material Authorizations (RMA)
- Inform and keep Quality Manager up to date on all quality related topics such as customer returns, customer complaints, internal non-conformances.
- Monitor, update, and document all customer returned products
- Pull retains and print job tickets as needed and instructed to by Quality Manager
- Lifting, boxing, labeling, reworking, and inspecting any returns and/or production jobs
- Communicate quality and compliance concerns to Quality Manager
- Collect data and other information as assigned by Quality Manager
- Other duties may be assigned by Plant Superintendent, VP of Manufacturing or CEO
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Prior experience in quality control a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO 9001 environment a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellence oral and written communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow rules, policies, and procedures applicable to departmental operations.
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623