General Data is currently searching for a 2nd and 3rd shift Rewind Operators to perform the basic duties below:
- Set up, operate, monitor, and maintain the rewinding equipment.
- Assist in production of quality labels by following instructions.
- Inspect the labels and remove the defective labels from the equipment.
- Ensure all finished products are in accordance with the correct specifications.
- Daily machine maintenance
- Quality checks and inspections
- Print core labels and carton labels
- Carton packing
- Follow all standard safety guidelines.
- Previous experience with Rotoflex and Arpeco rewind equipment preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Good math and mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift up to 30lbs to 50lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc.
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623