General Data is currently searching for a 1st shift Rewind Operator at our Atlanta printing facility.
- Set up, operate, monitor, and maintain the rewinding equipment.
- Review job information and accurately setup equipment according to specifications to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Inspection of printed material and removal of the defective print material.
- Ensure all finished products are in accordance with the correct specifications.
- Daily machine maintenance.
- Perform quality checks and inspections.
- Print core labels and carton labels.
- Carton packing.
- Train others on the process for operating rewind equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Communicate with other shifts on job status and rewind schedule.
- Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
- Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
- Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience with Rotoflex and Arpeco rewind equipment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change.
- Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
- Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus.
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623