General Data is currently searching for 2nd shift Rewind Operators at our 472C Plaza Drive, Atlanta, GA 30349 plant.
• Set up, operate, monitor, and maintain the rewinding equipment.
• Review job information and accurately setup equipment according to specifications to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Inspect the labels and remove the defective labels from the equipment.
• Ensure all finished products are in accordance with the correct specifications.
• Daily machine maintenance.
• Quality checks and inspections.
• Print core labels and carton labels.
• Carton packing.
• Train others on the process for operating rewind equipment.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Communicate with other shifts on job status and rewind schedule.
• Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
• Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
• Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change.
• Strong math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
• Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
• Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
• Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 is a plus.
Position includes hourly wage, overtime, and full benefits package.
All interested people please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623