General Data is currently searching for a Staff Accountant to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with year-end audit/prepare various schedules
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with various projects under the direction of the CFO
- Back-up accountant for cost accountant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing accounting position preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet or exceed goals set by company.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Experience with Radius and/or Acumatica software a plus
- Be detail-oriented
General Data Company offers a total rewards compensation, with a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45245
Fax (513) 965-3623