General Data is currently searching for a Tradeshow & Events Specialist that will be responsible for planning, coordination, promotion, execution and follow-up duties related to trade shows, conferences and events across all General Data business divisions.
- Coordinate and manage all activities relating to participation in all corporate conferences, trade shows and events, including:
- Research and recommend potential shows and conferences for each division
- Registration and paperwork
- Ordering of services
- Logistics coordination
- Sourcing needed equipment and other assets
- Booth graphics and signage as needed
- Packing for shows
- On-site booth setup and teardown as needed
- Scheduling, management and training of on-site booth staff
- Assist with event staffing duties as needed
- Receipt and inspection of show assets after the show/conference
- Inventory and management of show assets and equipment
- Plan and execute pre-show marketing and post-show follow-up activities for all trade shows and conferences.
- Update and maintain show and conference calendar on corporate web site
- Maximize booth visitor traffic through pre-show invitations to customers and select target databases where appropriate
- Post-show follow up to visitors and attendees
- Entering visitor data into the CRM for use by sales and marketing personnel
- Ensure timely updating of show-generated opportunity records for management to track show effectiveness and ROI
- Assist Marketing staff with other marketing and sales support functions and tasks
- Database and spreadsheet management
- Management of customer information in CRM, keeping customer and contact information current and relevant
- Maintenance of material data sheets and other documents on corporate web site
- Serve as backup for receiving and managing inbound inquiries through phone, website, email and chat.
- Minimum 1-year functional experience in a sales/marketing support role in an office environment, primarily in a B2B setting.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers, partners, and other General Data team members.
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of customer relationship management software, marketing automation software, and design and publishing software, including Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Trade show and/or event coordination experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Overnight travel, as needed.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623