General Data is currently looking for a highly motivated and dependable Warehouse Associates to work at our McMann facility.
• Pick orders accurately and prepare for shipment.
• Monitor emails and respond to phone calls throughout the day.
• Prepare outbound LTL shipments
• Unload/Load trucks
• Verify inbound deliveries for accuracy and inspect for damages
• Schedule and facilitate pickups through logistic partners.
• Deliver incoming packages to departments.
• Perform cycle counts.
• Facilitate shipments with orders from multiple warehouses.
• Ensure all “Must Ships” leave on time.
• Match BOL to Pick Sheet and scan to Accounting daily.
• Run open sales order report and compare to daily shipments-research discrepancies.
• Scan shipped orders into open batch in Sage and ensure that all shipments are scanned each day.
• Check for releases up to one week out.
• Close carriers in Shipping software.
• Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
• Comply and enforce all safety and environmental regulations.
• International/domestic shipping and receiving experience.
• Stand up fork lift and cherry picker operation experience.
• Articulating forklift experience a plus
• Strong Mathematical abilities.
• Proficient Inventory knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
• Ability to drive small box truck between locations, must possess a valid driver’s license and pass insurance screening.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623