- Acetone: For hardening and dehydrating tissues. The EM grade Acetone can also be used for the extraction of various principles from animal and plant substances.
- Formalin, 10% neutral buffer (phosphate buffer) A widely used fixative for processing tissues in routine histology laboratories. The Formalin, 10% neutral buffered is for IHC in clinical laboratories for paraffin embedded tissue.
- Zinc Formalin Fixative, pH 6.25 Excellent morphological preservation of nuclear & cytoplasmic components. Zinc Formalin Fixative can replace neutral buffered formalin for routine tissue and immunohistochemical procedures. Best used as a primary fixative, minimizing denaturation.
- PARAClear™ - Xylene Substitute removes alcohol during the final steps of routine tissue processing PARAClear™ Xylene Substitute is miscible with paraffin for infiltration, and it has a higher flash point than xylene, reducing the flammability danger to the laboratory.
- Reagent Alcohols Perfect for virtually all preparing and staining strategies in the lab.
- Preserves tissue for optimal processing
General Data has announced that it has acquired Triangle Biomedical Sciences Inc., (TBS) of Durham, North Carolina, a leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation, reagents and consumables...