Top quality reagents for reproducible results; providing assurance that you can process and stain tissues of all types. All alcohols are ACS grade; and each product has a color-coded label for easy recognition and reduced errors.
Formalin, 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin
- Ready to use phosphate-buffered formalin.
Reagent Alcohol 100% (200 proof)
- Consists of 95 parts Formula 3A specially denatured ACS grade alcohol and 5 parts ACS grade isopropanol. Ideal for virtually all processing and staining procedures in the lab. Ultra-high filtration and quality control ensures consistently high performance.
Reagent Alcohol 95%
- Reagent Alcohol 100% with 5 parts deionized water.
Reagent Alcohol 80%
- Reagent Alcohol 100% with 20 parts deionized water.
Reagent Alcohol 70%
- 70% Alcohol blend using an ultrapure type 1 water. Specifically formulated for use with cytology imaging systems, this alcohol blend also performs well in all standard laboratory applications.
- Purified and filtered for a consistent, quality product.
XydeClear Xylene Substitute
- Higher permissible exposure limit than xylene. 100% aliphatic hydrocarbon for processing and staining, with no odor.