General Data Company is looking for a Channel Sales Manager that will manage the Channel Sales Team and engage the team in selling General Data Company manufactured & distributed products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with GDC Channel Sales team to increase revenue growth and profitability in all ways possible.
- Work with Account Managers to target existing Channel Partner accounts with growth potential.
- Recruit new Channel Partners in the Pressure Sensitive and Media Supplies space through referrals, networking, and GDC Marketing initiatives.
- Build and cultivate a network of Channel Account Manager candidates to grow new territories and backfill future openings.
- Consistent mentoring of Account Managers to build sales skills and product knowledge.
- Assist Account Managers with customer and prospect challenges, handling adversity, presentations, and closing opportunities as needed.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Act as liaison and advocate for the Channel Sales Team with GDC Management, Production, Accounting, and Logistics to fulfill customer needs and increase customer satisfaction with GDC.
- Utilize a Sales Process/Sales Funnel process to forecast and drive new revenues.
- Establish a sales goals/quota management process for sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 3 – 5 Years of Sales Management Experience in related industry
- Must have label industry experience
- Analytical, able to review data, identify and draw meaningful conclusions and identify takeaways.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members
- Ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to take initiative by offering suggestions for process improvement
- Ability to meet or exceed goals set by company
- Ability to plan and implement sales strategies
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Handle time sensitive tasks in a positive and professional manner
General Data Company offers a total rewards compensation, with a comprehensive benefits package.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623