The TTE explosives track & trace system is a modular software designed that can be used in the cloud or hosted locally. Using barcode-based printing and scanning technology including mobile computers, printers and scanners, all assembled explosives and explosives components are labeled or tagged with unique identifiers so they can be meticulously tracked through the entire supply chain, from manufacture to use.
The TTE base system is available in two versions:
Can be used in the cloud or hosted locally. TTE Plus features include:
- Use of multiple devices (computer workstations and mobile computers) per stock
- Inclusive electronic explosives stock book
- Data transfer
- 10-year data storage
- Administration of multiple stocks to efficiently manage warehouse
- Arrival with adjustable random sample capacity
- Reversal and return of explosive shipments
- Reversal of failures
- Commissioning and goods issue
- Full storage warning
- Storage of external goods
Designed for larger companies with many warehouses and special requirements for their explosive tracking and tracing. It can be customized to fit a customer’s unique needs, and can integrate with existing ERP and WMS systems.
General Data has decades of experience with track & trace solutions for manufacturers in a variety of different industries, including automotive, healthcare, and food/beverage. We are experts in all phases of implementation and management of track & trace solutions, including:
- Equipment specification and installation, including barcode scanners, mobile computers and tablets, barcode label printers, wireless network infrastructure and RFID. General Data is a top-tier reseller and business partner with the major suppliers, including Zebra, Honeywell, Sato and Epson.
- Labeling and identification solutions – with our status as a national label converter, General Data specializes in labels for harsh environments and other “difficult-to-label” applications.
- Software installation, integration and support. General Data is a TTE Premier Partner – able to provide technical assistance and support for TTE software products, as well as customization and integration into other host systems.
- Factory-certified equipment service and support with different plans and options that can be customized to fit a company’s specific needs.
Check back with us as we will soon be expanding our website content and information on TTE and how track & trace can benefit all companies across the explosives supply chain. If you want more information now or would like to talk to a specialist, click the button below to get started.